Olathe Poste operates a 1916 vintage, heavy-duty, motorized (220V AC 3-phase) Rosback
straight-line, pin-hole perforator.
Maximum dimension of paper & perforation
lines is 22 inches (558.8mm).
Perforation Spec: 12-67 US Standard Gauge (hole
dia. 0.0415" OD, spacing between holes: 0.067"
of the age of our perforating equipment, there are a few things to bear in mind when
designing your stamp sheets...
- Alignment of perforation (pattern) lines are more of a visual function, reliant on the
perforator operator, than that of a mechanical function.
- 1/8" MARGINS BETWEEN ROWS & COLUMNS of stamp images on the
sheet produce the best, most authentic looking stamps.
- All margins should be sized the same.
- All stamp images on a sheet should be sized identically.
- Bulls-eye perforation patterns cannot be accomodated.
- Stop-Short perforation patterns CAN be accomodated in most cases.
- We DO NOT perforate self-adhesive papers. FIND SELF-ADHESIVE SOLUTIONS HERE
Turnaround times: on average, 2-3 reams of stamp sheets can be pinhole
perforated per day (standard sizes & patterns). For small stamp sizes or special
patterns, please allow for additional production time to complete your order.
pricing for standard, straight-line pinhole perforating of your stamp sheets (nominal
stamp image size [25.4mm x 38.1mm] 1" x 1.5" - portrait or landscaped
orientation) on 8.5" x 11" (or A4) papers in standard weights: Please
Multiple Perforation Lines - Sheets with wide margins between stamps
requiring double perforation lines between each row and/or column of stamps: $1.00 per
CUSTOMIZED: Stamp sheets which are 1)
oversized/undersized, 2) abnormal paper type/weight, 3)
that include stamp images less than 1" (25.4mm) in the longest dimension, or 4)
requiring specialized and/or multiple perforation line patterns, or otherwise
out-of-the-ordinary, are subject to additional set-up and labor charges. Please
Call For A Quotation!
No Job Is Too Small - send your stamp sheets
to us to be perforated.
PREPARING YOUR ORDER