|Preparing Your Stamp
Send For Pinhole Perforation Services...
Please take the utmost care in packaging
your stamp sheets, as you prepare to send them to us for pinhole perforation services.
Here are just a few tips:
- Use heavy stiffeners to prevent bending of the packet through the mails.
- If possible, wrap the sheets (and stiffeners) in a protective wrapping, just in case...
Remember, paper and dry-gummed adhesives are moisture sensitive.
- Mark your package with the words "DO NOT BEND."
Our post office is very good about not stuffing oversized envelopes and flats into
our post office box. But, you also have to be concerned about how your package of stamp
sheets is handled along the way.
- Decide how you want your perforated stamp sheets returned to you. We prefer to return
your stamps to you by FedEx Ground, because of the fast service, and the hassle-free
insurance service that FedEx provides. Minimum return shipping & handling
charges are $6.50. (Your finished stamps are very carefully prepared for their
return to you.)
- Special Order Form
- Be sure to include a completed copy of our order form with your package. Please be sure
all pertinent information filled-in on the form.
The Olathe Poste
P. O. Box 707
Olathe, CO 81425
UPS/FedEx SHIP TO:
Attn: Bill or Kathy
17 Poplar Dr.
Montrose, CO 81401
Our Order Form is Portable Document Format (PDF) &
requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print. Download the latest version of Adobe
Acrobat Reader here.
Yes! We Will Gladly Print Your Stamps for you!
Ordering & Customer Service Call 877-373-1212 Toll-free in the US & Canada